We realize skin care isn’t always simple but we do our best to make it that way! And though it’s pretty straightforward how to use our best selling Green Apple Peel (apply, leave on for up to 10 minutes, rinse off) we’re going to break down a few other Dos and Don’ts for you too!
Our Green Apple Peel is a celebrity and beauty editor favorite, and one of our best-selling products for good reason! It contains a patented blend of powerful organic fruit hydroxy acids and raw cane sugar to exfoliate your skin to reduce breakouts, brighten the complexion, lighten discolorations and tighten pores – all without leaving skin feeling stripped or dried out (as is common with other peels). In fact, the antioxidant-rich organic fruit juice, aloe vera and algae will even take care of hydration too – talk about multitasking!
This organic formula is extremely active and while it’s doing its thing making sure skin is smooth and nourished, it is common (and expected) to see some light to moderate redness. This is why we recommend taking 10 minutes to treat yourself to it in the evening. Skin has a chance to rejuvenate overnight and you’ll wake up with skin that’s soft and glowing!
Take the following DOs and DON’Ts into consideration when you’re due for your weekly peel…
- Patch test to check sensitivity.
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- Moisturize after – skin will drink up all the goodness!
- Use in the evening.
- Wear SPF. This should be daily anyway (yes, we’re nagging) but especially make sure to wear your SPF the days after using the Green Apple Peel to protect skin.
- Use around the eye area.
- Apply when you’ll be outdoors or in direct sunlight.
- Apply after being in the sun all day or anytime skin is sensitive or inflamed (i.e. sunburned).