The Marketing Manager is a full time position that will focus on corporate brand marketing, with the goal of quality and consistent brand messaging and effectively conveying the brand story, managing monthly newsletters; managing key marketing relationships and the brand ambassador program. Key direct report areas of responsibility include two coordinators managing PR and social media. Performance metrics include quality and timely work; effective financial management of the marketing relationships resulting in increased sales; and digital metrics performance for the social media area. This manager will work closely with the top team on the implementation of marketing programs and events. This position entails strategic thinking as well as the day-to-day tactical work. Five years experience in a consumer products company desired.
Location: San Rafael, CA
Duration: Full Time
Posted: 1/10/14Contact Us
Brand Specialist, Field Sales – Northern California
Purpose: Achieve outlined sales goals in both quantitative and qualitative areas. Field accounts to include Pharmaca and Whole Foods. Operate in a manner that supports and reflects our core company values:
- Brand Driven Culture
- Distribution & Relationship Focused
- Leadership Accountability
- Continuous Innovation
- Execution Excellence
- Eco-Conscious, Fun & Respectful
#1 Priority: Drive Revenue/Top Line Sales in Pharmaca and Whole Foods
- Achieve Sales Goals in assigned accounts.
- Build positive relationships with all Store management teams and key in-store personnel to ensure success.
- Execute all events as planned and according to Juice Beauty protocols.
Whole Foods and Pharmaca:
- Achieve Sell in Goals and Achieve Sell Thru Goals.
- Follow the Juice Beauty protocols for WF store support which includes one hour in every WF and Pharmaca assigned door per month.
- Obtain or Maintain Bestselling Planogram, eye level, prestige.
- Checklists, photos for every door completed every month.
- Work in tandem with store buyers on increasing sell-in productivity.
Achieve Sales through Quality Education & Training:
- Facilitate on-going and timely trainings on brand, product features/benefits and selling techniques for staff in all doors.
- Provide accounts with thorough and updated education materials as appropriate.
- Lead new product trainings in all accounts.
- Provide appropriate sampling/gratis in a timely manner.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience in the natural skin care industry preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Passionate, enthusiastic leader who operates with integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (high level of Excel).
- Travel often required. Travel within car range required daily.
Location: Northern California
Hours: Assigned hours per week, based on account business needs; Tues – Sat
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Posted: 4/23/14Contact Us