Social Media Specialist
Overview: The Social Media Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Juice Beauty’s social media presence with the main goals of spreading the quality brand message and ultimately driving increasing traffic and subsequent sales to juicebeauty.com.
In alignment with business strategies and marketing direction, quality and consistent brand messaging, effectively conveying our story, and following our marketing themes, the Social Media Specialist will assertively drive awareness and engagement on a daily basis and work closely with the marketing, sales and corporate communications functions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
- Key Blogger relationships: Develop contests and specific linked promotions weekly with key bloggers.
- Ambassador Program: Identify key influencers with major followings for our Brand Ambassador program, and set up monthly promotions.
- Facebook Management: Daily engagement in a quality, zero typos manner with rich content and engagement. Regular contests, promotions and cross promotions to drive up members.
- YouTube daily management: Collaborate with the creative department to post rich content videos, tag and link to drive high engagement views.
- Twitter: Tweet regular hot topics, customer support and more.
- Other Social Media Channels: Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to: Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram.
- Content Postings Daily: Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos, contests and videos.
- Monitor online reputation.
- Assertively develops social media relationship that can be optimized into business.
- Strong Social Media skills and knowledge.
- A talented writer and excellent communicator.
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills.
- An uncompromising work ethic.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives.
- Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (e.g. Blogs), earned (e.g. Facebook) and paid (sponsored tweets, boosted Facebook posts).
- An intuitive understanding of the instant response and public nature of the web.
- A knack for understanding and creating share-worthy content.
- Digital marketing best practices and digital production processes.
- Social media legal guidelines, including, but not limited to WOMMA and “pay-per-post”.
- 2+ years experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment.
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing.
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Klout, HootSuite, etc.
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
Location: San Rafael, CA Offices
Reports to: Managing Director
Posted: 8/27/14Contact Us
Brand Specialist – NY and CT Market
Purpose: Achieve outlined sales goals in both quantitative and qualitative areas. Field accounts to include ULTA Beauty in NY and CT. We are looking for a sales professional who has a minimum of 2+ years experience in Sales and/or Education of skincare and color. The ideal candidate will operate in a manner that supports and reflects our company values.
- Manage ULTA schedule based market needs, analysis, and strategy.
- Conduct in store events to drive sales and build brand awareness.
- Provide ongoing product education to Ulta Management and Associates.
Location: NY and CT Market
Hours: Full Time Sales Position – Work Week is Tuesday thru Saturday
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Posted: 8/5/14Contact Us
Sales Manager Mass-Value Channel
Purpose: Achieve outlined sales goals in both quantitative and qualitative areas. Account responsibilities include all Juice Organics mass/value accounts in North America. We are looking for a sales manager who has a minimum of 3 years experience in the mass/value sales channels and understands how to call on mass/value retailers, follow through with effective sales proposals, organize the annual sales/marketing promotion plans for this channel, manages the chargebacks closely, manages sell in and sell through and more.
- Presenting to existing and new retailers and following through with effective sales proposals.
- Driving Revenue/Top Line Sales in Existing and identified new Accounts.
- Working closely with the Operations/Production team to assure inventory availability.
- Closely managing all chargebacks, gratis and promotion expenses for accounts.
- Sales & Marketing plans for retailers.
- Achieving outlined sell in and sell through goals in both a quantitative and qualitative manner.
Location: San Rafael, CA Offices
Posted: 5/27/14Contact Us