Sourcing Manager, San Rafael, California
At Juice Beauty, we believe that caring for your skin should not prevent caring for your health or for the planet. We believe in advanced beauty solutions that harness the best of certified organic & natural ingredients to deliver clinically validated results that do not compromise your well-being nor the Earth. Juice Beauty is a high growth, privately held company, based in the San Francisco Bay area in San Rafael and we specialize in skincare, makeup and hair care products that are sold through leading retailers.
Overview: We are currently seeking a Sourcing Manager to take responsibility for providing a vital support function for the Supply Chain department. This manager will establish and maintain supplier/vendor networks, manage and improved quality purchases negotiating the best costs. When there are issues with quality, managing through the details of problem solving in a timely fashion is critical. Important skills include negotiations skills, timeline management, interpersonal relationships skills, and beauty industry experience is critical. Other key responsibilities include:
- Creating and developing strong working relationships with key internal and external partners and ensure a competitive sourcing environment leading to continuous improvement.
- Drive the analysis of and review data, including financial, contractual and operational performance to influence stakeholders in selecting the best-value supply partners.
- Drive thought leadership in the category providing market and industry intelligence, trends, innovation and best practices.
Quality components, favorable terms, and a solid gross margin are key metrics for this position.
Location: San Rafael, CA Offices
Reports to: Supply Chain Senior Manager
Posted: 8/11/16Contact Us
Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Juice Beauty, a beauty industry leader in organic beauty solutions is seeking the ideal candidate for our open position of ORDER FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR at our Petaluma distribution center. This is a part time position with the potential to grow into full time. We look for smart, hard working people who embody both our core values and a strong goal oriented work ethic. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, fast paced and exciting organization. The Order Fulfillment Coordinator will be actively involved in and responsible for key areas within our operations organization at our Distribution Center. The key responsibilities of the position are:
- The receipt of incoming orders via our Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Email.
- The entry and processing of all orders through our SAP Business 1 (ERP) system.
- Coordination and communication with sales and management on the prioritization and processing of orders.
- Other duties to include various projects, as required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize flow of orders and tasks in a fast paced environment
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Previous experience or familiarity with SAP Business 1 or similar ERP systems preferred
- Previous experience or familiarity with Electronic Data Interchange and EDI systems preferred
- Understanding of inventory control processes
- Deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Team and goal oriented
Location: Petaluma, CA Offices
Reports to: Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Posted: 9/01/16Contact Us
International Sales Accounts Manager
Responsibilities include achieving outlined sales goals in a qualitative and quantitative manner; to maintain and grow established accounts through effective communication, marketing and an assertive sales drive; and to open new quality accounts as approved. Expectations include meeting or exceeding sales goals every quarter, developing and maintaining close Company oriented relationships; and effectively marketing the brand. International sales should be balanced among large distributors, direct relationships with retail chains, and direct boutique/spa accounts.
Work in a manner that supports and reflects our core company values:
We are accountable to our Consumers, our Retailers, to every Employee and to every Shareholder.
- Drive top line through prospecting and/or calling on existing key retailers or major distributors.
- Build brand value through robust marketing calendars with each retailer
- Focus on existing key retailers and also prospective new major international accounts
Location: Corporate office San Rafael
Reports to: International Sales Accounts Manager
Posted: 9/19/16Contact Us