Product Development Specialist – Makeup
Juice Beauty is seeking a highly motived individual to join our Team as Product Development Specialist – Makeup. Primary focus will be to support the product development team in bringing new makeup products to market within a specific timeframe.
Under the direction of the Product Development Manager the Product Development Specialist Makeup will manage development projects from concept to counter including:
- Managing set up and day to day operations for makeup labs
- Create Product Brief to share with laboratories and initiate formula development process and guidance.
- Provide labs with shade prototypes and formulation direction as well as feedback and redirects on subsequent submissions.
- Evaluate batches for color accuracy against standards and update outcome of evaluation to labs in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining project timelines and ensuring that major development milestones are communicated to PD team and suppliers through the development of each new color item.
- Stay abreast of the competitive market. Research competitive makeup products and technology trends for performance, form and consumer reviews.
- Present new product concepts, formulas & shade extensions (color, application, texture)
- Research technology and ingredient trends and ideate their application into the Juice Beauty makeup collection Follow color forecast trends and present to team for new products and product extensions
- Help to meet gross margins goals.
- Support other product development goals and objectives as needed.
- 3+ Years in the beauty industry, specifically in the makeup category
- Knowledge of Color Theory
- Firm grasp of competitor beauty products with a passion for the industry
- Must have the abilitty to verbalize color and to give color direction
- Handle an ever-changing fast paced work environment
- Ablility to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time with a strong attention to detail
- Computer and MS Office proficiency
International Sales Accounts Manager – APAC Region
Responsibilities include achieving outlined sales goals in a qualitative and quantitative manner; to maintain and grow established accounts through effective communication, marketing and an assertive sales drive; and to open new quality accounts as approved. Expectations include meeting or exceeding sales goals every quarter, developing and maintaining close Company oriented relationships; and effectively marketing the brand. International sales should be balanced among large distributors, direct relationships with retail chains, and direct boutique/spa accounts.
Work in a manner that supports and reflects our core company values:
We are accountable to our Consumers, our Retailers, to every Employee and to every Shareholder.
- Drive top line through prospecting and/or calling on existing key retailers or major distributors.
- Build brand value through robust marketing calendars with each existing retailer
- Generate a strong pipeline of new prospective retailers in existing and new countries in line with expansion strategy
Full competitive package with benefits
Must be willing and able to travel to Asia quarterly for up to one week at a time.
Web Developer – Magento/PHP
The Magento PHP Web Developer’s role is to build upon the organization’s web sites and keep them running smoothly with exceptional customer experiences. We’re looking for an experienced PHP / Magento developer that will work directly with our in-house development team and external partners on various projects. You will be implementing code and designs that includes front and backend work, mobile-friendly/responsive sites, database-driven applications, secure back-end systems, API’s, etc.
This role must ensure creative solutions are technically feasible, and program deliverables to technical and brand standard requirements. As a multi-channel retailer, this role must follow company guidelines and existing templates to produce consistent materials, as well as code web site pages, emails, microsites, etc.
You must be able to implement feedback in a timely fashion, and test, track, resolve bugs, understand and implement coding schemes for tracking purposes.Qualifications:
- Full Stack AMP Management Experience
- Front-End UI/UX Design
- External Partnership Management
- Expert PHP Knowledge
- Magento E-Commerce Experience
- MySQL Mastery
Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Specialist
Juice Beauty is looking for a high-caliber Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist to join the growing accounting team. The right individual likes to problem solve, has strong accounting skills, works independently and is confident of their abilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Characteristics:
- Distribute customer invoices and process all customer payments.
- Manage accounts receivable collection to insure all accounts are current.
- Process credit requests and follow up goods returns.
- Enter invoices into accounting system, ensuring proper approvals and coding.
- Generate check runs and distribute payments.
- Answer accounts payable and accounts receivable related inquiries.
- Daily bank reporting to management.
- Enter and reconcile credit card expenses.
- Reconcile the merchant account receipts to sales invoices.
- Assist the Controller with benefits and payroll.
- File annual 1099 forms.
- Assist with annual audit preparation.
- Other various ad hoc activities as needed.
- At least 5 years full-cycle accounts receivable experience in high-volume environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills – knowledge of lookup’s and pivot-tables are a must.
- Familiarity with large retailer billing processes and web-portals.
- Working knowledge in SAP Business 1 preferred.
Brand Specialist – NY and CT Market
Achieve outlined sales goals in both quantitative and qualitative areas. Field accounts to include ULTA Beauty in NY and CT. We are looking for a sales professional who has a minimum of 2+ years experience in Sales and/or Education of skincare and color. The ideal candidate will operate in a manner that supports and reflects our company values.
- Manage ULTA schedule based market needs, analysis, and strategy.
- Conduct in store events to drive sales and build brand awareness.
- Provide ongoing product education to Ulta Management and Associates.
Sales Manager Mass-Value Channel
Achieve outlined sales goals in both quantitative and qualitative areas. Account responsibilities include all Juice Organics mass/value accounts in North America. We are looking for a sales manager who has a minimum of 3 years experience in the mass/value sales channels and understands how to call on mass/value retailers, follow through with effective sales proposals, organize the annual sales/marketing promotion plans for this channel, manages the chargebacks closely, manages sell in and sell through and more.
- Presenting to existing and new retailers and following through with effective sales proposals.
- Driving Revenue/Top Line Sales in Existing and identified new Accounts.
- Working closely with the Operations/Production team to assure inventory availability.
- Closely managing all chargebacks, gratis and promotion expenses for accounts.
- Sales & Marketing plans for retailers.
- Achieving outlined sell in and sell through goals in both a quantitative and qualitative manner.