Web Developer – Magento/PHP
The Magento PHP Web Developer’s role is to build upon the organization’s web sites and keep them running smoothly with exceptional customer experiences. We’re looking for an experienced PHP / Magento developer that will work directly with our in-house development team and external partners on various projects. You will be implementing code and designs that includes front and backend work, mobile-friendly/responsive sites, database-driven applications, secure back-end systems, API’s, etc.
This role must ensure creative solutions are technically feasible, and program deliverables to technical and brand standard requirements. As a multi-channel retailer, this role must follow company guidelines and existing templates to produce consistent materials, as well as code web site pages, emails, microsites, etc.
You must be able to implement feedback in a timely fashion, and test, track, resolve bugs, understand and implement coding schemes for tracking purposes.Qualifications:
- Full Stack AMP Management Experience
- Front-End UI/UX Design
- External Partnership Management
- Expert PHP Knowledge
- Magento E-Commerce Experience
- MySQL Mastery
Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Specialist
Juice Beauty is looking for a high-caliber Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist to join the growing accounting team. The right individual likes to problem solve, has strong accounting skills, works independently and is confident of their abilities.Required Knowledge, Skills & Characteristics:
- Distribute customer invoices and process all customer payments.
- Manage accounts receivable collection to insure all accounts are current.
- Process credit requests and follow up goods returns.
- Enter invoices into accounting system, ensuring proper approvals and coding.
- Generate check runs and distribute payments.
- Answer accounts payable and accounts receivable related inquiries.
- Daily bank reporting to management.
- Enter and reconcile credit card expenses.
- Reconcile the merchant account receipts to sales invoices.
- Assist the Controller with benefits and payroll.
- File annual 1099 forms.
- Assist with annual audit preparation.
- Other various ad hoc activities as needed.
- At least 5 years full-cycle accounts receivable experience in high-volume environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills – knowledge of lookup’s and pivot-tables are a must.
- Familiarity with large retailer billing processes and web-portals.
- Working knowledge in SAP Business 1 preferred.
Brand Specialist – NY and CT Market
Achieve outlined sales goals in both quantitative and qualitative areas. Field accounts to include ULTA Beauty in NY and CT. We are looking for a sales professional who has a minimum of 2+ years experience in Sales and/or Education of skincare and color. The ideal candidate will operate in a manner that supports and reflects our company values.Responsibilities:
- Manage ULTA schedule based market needs, analysis, and strategy.
- Conduct in store events to drive sales and build brand awareness.
- Provide ongoing product education to Ulta Management and Associates.
Sales Manager Mass-Value Channel
Achieve outlined sales goals in both quantitative and qualitative areas. Account responsibilities include all Juice Organics mass/value accounts in North America. We are looking for a sales manager who has a minimum of 3 years experience in the mass/value sales channels and understands how to call on mass/value retailers, follow through with effective sales proposals, organize the annual sales/marketing promotion plans for this channel, manages the chargebacks closely, manages sell in and sell through and more.Responsibilities include:
- Presenting to existing and new retailers and following through with effective sales proposals.
- Driving Revenue/Top Line Sales in Existing and identified new Accounts.
- Working closely with the Operations/Production team to assure inventory availability.
- Closely managing all chargebacks, gratis and promotion expenses for accounts.
- Sales & Marketing plans for retailers.
- Achieving outlined sell in and sell through goals in both a quantitative and qualitative manner.