Contest and Promotion Policies
Did you miss out on Cyber Monday?
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Juice Beauty and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Juice Beauty.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Did you miss out on Cyber Monday? (the “Sweepstakes”), begins December 9, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends December 9, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry.
3. How To Enter: via Facebook: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes through the Facebook application tab on www.facebook.com/juicebeauty. You must complete all required registration information (the “Submission”) to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Drawing. Entries will not be judged. Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent Sweepstakes Drawings, if any. You may earn additional Entries by sharing the given referral link and successfully having friends and connections enter. For two successful referrals you receive one (1) additional Entry. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. For the Sweepstakes, all Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on the closing date of the giveaway to be eligible for the drawing. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply.
4. Entry Requirements: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to any photo or text submitted. In order to be entered into the Sweepstakes, Entrants must comply with registration instructions when submitting their Entry. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
5. Random Drawing: Sweepstakes Random Drawings: Three (3) Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. Prizing: Prize and Approximate Retail Value (the “ARV”): One (1) Mystery Bag, over $100 value, will be sent as prizing to the randomly selected winners. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guaranty of any kind. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable.
7. General Rules: Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners may need to confirm his/her mailing address and provide an assignment of rights within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prizes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, Entries and photographs for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (or when setting up winner’s account). “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the applicable prizes in a random drawings from eligible Entries received each day prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrant (or parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
8. Winners List: For the names of the winner, available after December 9, 2013, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by January 2, 2014 to: Juice Beauty, 711 Grand Ave, Suite 290, San Rafael, CA 94901
Rue La La
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FINAL SALE ITEM. NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS OR MODIFICATIONS ARE ALLOWED.
Validity: Offer is valid for one-time use only. Applicable taxes and shipping are not included. Not valid toward value kits. Limited to two offers per person; one offer per transaction. Offers are transferable.
How to redeem: Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email toward online merchandise at JuiceBeauty.com. Visit JuiceBeauty.com upon receiving your voucher to select your items for purchase. Enter your unique confirmation number upon checkout to redeem. Please note that redemption codes will not be valid until 24 hours after receipt of voucher.
Voucher #1: $50 for $100
- Promotion Period: June 20 through September 20, 2013.
- Value During Promotion Period: $100.
- Value After Promotion Period: $50 (Paid Value), subject to applicable laws.
Voucher #2: $75 for $150
- Promotion Period: June 20 through September 20, 2013.
- Value During Promotion Period: $150.
- Value After Promotion Period: $75 (Paid Value), subject to applicable laws.
To receive the full promotional value, you must redeem this voucher during the Promotion Period. Following the Promotion Period, you may redeem this voucher for any unused amount of the Paid Value for a period of 5 years from the date of issue (or longer if required by law).
Voucher is valid for one-time use only, unless prohibited by law. Merchant is responsible for voucher redemption.
Vouchers have no cash value and are not redeemable for any remaining value in cash or credit, unless required by law.
Voucher must be presented at time of redemption, and photo identification may be requested by merchant. Attempts to redeem inconsistent with the terms and conditions may render the voucher void.
Not valid for prior purchases, prior balances, or purchases of gift cards. Voucher may not be duplicated, sold, or traded unless permitted by merchant or required by law. Voucher may not be combined with any other discounts, offers, special or promotional rates, or value-added programs.
For questions, contact your Rue La La Concierge at 1-888-992-LALA (5252).